SIGforum
Is it feasible?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/1880091225

September 16, 2026, 03:15 PM
badguybuster
Is it feasible?
To add a ball detent under an SAO safety to make it more resistant to coming off on its own? I have tried replacing the safety springs on the couple SAOs I have but they still pop off when holstered. I spoke with a Rep about converting them to DA/SA and it can be done but I am not sure that is the route I want to take. Thoughts?


"Dyin ain't much of a livin...boy"
September 16, 2026, 05:47 PM
nhracecraft
Probably not...Sounds like a holster issue to me. Exactly what holsters, for what SAO pistols are you having this issue with? What you're describing should NOT be happening with a proper holster for the correct model SAO pistol.


____________________________________________________________

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 47....Making America Great Again!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!