SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Is it feasible?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Is it feasible? Login/Join 
Member
posted
To add a ball detent under an SAO safety to make it more resistant to coming off on its own? I have tried replacing the safety springs on the couple SAOs I have but they still pop off when holstered. I spoke with a Rep about converting them to DA/SA and it can be done but I am not sure that is the route I want to take. Thoughts?


"Dyin ain't much of a livin...boy"
 
Posts: 450 | Location: West (By GOD) Virginia | Registered: November 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Probably not...Sounds like a holster issue to me. Exactly what holsters, for what SAO pistols are you having this issue with? What you're describing should NOT be happening with a proper holster for the correct model SAO pistol.


____________________________________________________________

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 47....Making America Great Again!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!
 
Posts: 11249 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Is it feasible?

© SIGforum 2026