SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    CZ 83 magazines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CZ 83 magazines Login/Join 
posted
Can anyone recommend a for good source for good quality magazines? Please, no ten round magazines. Need 380 ACP. Thank you very much!

Posts: 1548 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
www.classicfirearms.com

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16098 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Apex Gun Partshttps://www.apexgunparts.com/

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much! Those are the real ones.

Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
I just saw some online. It was either CDNN or J&G Sales. One of those companies is also selling 1980s era CZ 83s. I am thinking of buying one.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5965 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The photos I’ve seen on the APEX website match my original best. APEX prices are expensive. Classic Firearms have missed reviews on their website.

Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Marlin Fan:
The photos I’ve seen on the APEX website match my original best. APEX prices are expensive. Classic Firearms have missed reviews on their website.

"Apex prices are expensive."

How bad do you need them?

I bought 10 from them 1-1/2 years ago when I bought my CZ-82. You asked for sources, and I posted where I got mine. Good luck in your searching.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ve ordered ten from APEX. You get what you pay for. It was was only an observation, not a complaint.

Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
I’ve ordered ten from APEX. You get what you pay for. It was was only an observation, not a complaint.

Not sure the current price,think when I ordered ,$24 each.
No offense taken,sorry for coming across rude.

*** I flipped out..went to Apex,its showing those mags at...$59 each !

The supply must be running out. You have every right to complain.

美しい犬

posted Hide Post
You weren’t rude, just factual. I took no offense. I only care if the magazines work. I’ll keep you posted. If wasn’t such a well made pistol, I’d get rid of in a flash. Again, I took no offense. Please enjoy your evening.

Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
The CZ-82 almost has a cult following.

Looking for .32 caliber CZ-83 magazines is fun, I've heard.

美しい犬

posted Hide Post
Sunset_Va, surely you jest . . . . lol

posted Hide Post
Where is Tightsqueeze, Va? Does 美しい犬 translate to A beautiful dog?

Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Where is Tightsqueeze, Va? Does 美しい犬 translate to A beautiful dog?

Tightsqueeze is a place on Rt. 29 about a mile south of Chatham,Va. It is not a address per se.
It got it's name during horse and buggy days, two stores were built so close to the road , that it was a tight squeeze to get the wagons through.
I live not too far from there, and go by about every day. Historians could do a better job of telling the history.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tightsqueeze,_Virginia

Yes, it means "beautiful dog" , when I had my 2 Shiba Inu, it began my fascination with Japanese breed dogs and their origins in Japan.

美しい犬