SIGforum
Sig 365 MS

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/1850024605

February 01, 2024, 06:24 PM
maxwayne
Sig 365 MS
Doesn't it require a new grip to install a safety?
February 01, 2024, 06:39 PM
Lunasee
quote:
Originally posted by maxwayne:
They do sell grips for a MS. However, it is quite easy to DIY your current grip.
February 01, 2024, 09:25 PM
ScooterX
I toggle between 938 and 365xl depending on clothing, destination, etc. Enjoy shooting both and the combo of 938 pocket and xl inwaistband works for me.
February 01, 2024, 10:00 PM
220-9er
quote:
Originally posted by maxwayne:

Grips are cheap and you can do the cutout with a dremel tool pretty easy and free.

February 02, 2024, 06:39 AM
Mars_Attacks
I cut my frame with a jig that was supplied with the safety kit.

Besides, just buy the 365X frame with the MS cut plus the new mag, you have an awesome carry pistol.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.
February 02, 2024, 02:10 PM
ArtieS
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
No 365 but a Hellcat Pro with manual safety. Safety on when out of the holster and when I put it into the holster. Once safely holstered in a properly fitted, rigid holster I click off the safety. Then if I need the gun in a hurry, its draw and shoot. Prior to removing the gun from the holster the safety gets put on. My main safety concerns with striker guns is admin handling and holstering / unholstering.
Easy habit to get into.

This is exactly my issue with striker fired guns, and why I currently don't own any.

Sigfreund, thank you for the link to your review.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.
February 02, 2024, 03:45 PM
94hokie
Due to some spine issues I am limited to aiwb carry. I shoot the 365MS great, but am still somewhat hesitant in that location. Don’t get me wrong, the gun shoots great and after a small amount of practice it’s second nature with the safety, but I have since moved to the CZ Rami decocker as I prefer a hammer. But the 365 is definitely a solid option.