New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig 365 MS Login/Join 
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
Doesn't it require a new grip to install a safety?

Posts: 5622 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lunasee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maxwayne:
They do sell grips for a MS. However, it is quite easy to DIY your current grip.

Posts: 528 | Location: Hillsboro, OR | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I toggle between 938 and 365xl depending on clothing, destination, etc. Enjoy shooting both and the combo of 938 pocket and xl inwaistband works for me.

Posts: 281 | Location: Outside St. Louis | Registered: June 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maxwayne:

Grips are cheap and you can do the cutout with a dremel tool pretty easy and free.

Posts: 9520 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I cut my frame with a jig that was supplied with the safety kit.

Besides, just buy the 365X frame with the MS cut plus the new mag, you have an awesome carry pistol.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34122 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
No 365 but a Hellcat Pro with manual safety. Safety on when out of the holster and when I put it into the holster. Once safely holstered in a properly fitted, rigid holster I click off the safety. Then if I need the gun in a hurry, its draw and shoot. Prior to removing the gun from the holster the safety gets put on. My main safety concerns with striker guns is admin handling and holstering / unholstering.
Easy habit to get into.

This is exactly my issue with striker fired guns, and why I currently don't own any.

Sigfreund, thank you for the link to your review.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12781 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Due to some spine issues I am limited to aiwb carry. I shoot the 365MS great, but am still somewhat hesitant in that location. Don’t get me wrong, the gun shoots great and after a small amount of practice it’s second nature with the safety, but I have since moved to the CZ Rami decocker as I prefer a hammer. But the 365 is definitely a solid option.

Posts: 1628 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post