SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    HK P7 fans come on in
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HK P7 fans come on in Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sunset_Va:

One small item that gets lost or is rare about the P7 is the "key", this was a flat blued tool used to remove the firing pin assembly from the rear of the slide.
The box that my P7 came in, has a slot to hold this tool.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30542 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tra Vinh
posted Hide Post
Here is my P7 psp. It was imported by HK. It was made in 1983.

Posts: 301 | Location: (30 16' 28.56"N , 97 44' 26.07"W) | Registered: October 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tra Vinh:
Here is my P7 psp. It was imported by HK. It was made in 1983.

Well, you've taken good care of it for sure !
Looks like the edition I owned, my favorite of the P7 series.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
On one of my P7’s I swapped out the firing pin bushing, the thing that needs the key, for a firing pin bushing from a P7M8 which is raised from the surface and doesn’t need a key just finger pressure. Only downside I found was it won’t fit in the little plastic box now.

Posts: 7344 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post