SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Range reports!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Range reports! Login/Join 
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted
The 22s came out today!
And Marzy's Shadow 2.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39765 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Good stuff! Those are some beautiful classics you have there, and they appear to shoot very well. I've been doing a lot of .22 shooting lately because there's snow on the ground (don't want to lose my brass!), and it's been a fun change of pace from the center-fire stuff.

Posts: 8596 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great trio!
Looks like loads of fun.
Thanks for the posts.

Posts: 826 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
Looks like great fun! Brings back a lot of memories seeing those .22s. Definitely digging the Victory.

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 4933 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Here's the shadow. If I slow fire and aim, it prints a ragged hole. I thought I was missing.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34130 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post