SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Three “Beautiful” SIG Pistols - Just not sure what model the SIG’s are - Please do not pay attention to the three girls - Photo

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Three “Beautiful” SIG Pistols - Just not sure what model the SIG’s are - Please do not pay attention to the three girls - Photo Login/Join 
posted
Wanted to ask for help from my SIG forum friends in identifying the three SIG pistols in the photo below.... Wink

Posts: 3245 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Report This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Well, um...

I still haven't found the...

This is hard. Oh okay, I see some of them now. Looks like a P22...something.

What was the question again?

Posts: 9156 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
228, 220 two-tone, 226. Try it again with redheads - that would be more challenging.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I'll take 2, and what the hell, I'd take a couple of the guns too. Big Grin

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Report This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
That’s an upcoming catalog.
Going to Blue Press.com- all their catalogues have ONLY 1 gun on the front cover. I don’t ever remember a 3 gun cover.

Posts: 2304 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Uhh...what pistols?

Posts: 466 | Location: suwanee, ga | Registered: January 01, 2007Report This Post