SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    239 9mm mags available here
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

239 9mm mags available here Login/Join 
posted
Haven't seen these anywhere in a long time.

239 9mm magazines:
https://www.midwestgunworks.co...gwi/prod/MAG-239-9-8

If I needed some, I'd get a few more.

---------------------------------
I know my nation best. That's why I despise it the most. And I know and love my own people too, the swine. I'm a patriot. A dangerous man --Edward Abbey

After one look at this planet any visitor from outer space would say "I want to see the manager." - William S. Burroughs

Posts: 108 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing that link! I don’t think I need any more for my 239, but I’m sure some folks here might need the info.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
That's a great price on a hard-to-find item. Thanks for sharing.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4930 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Thanks amigo!

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Thank you Sir! Big Grin
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1683 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great info at a good price...thanx!

Posts: 6618 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the link, just ordered a fewSmile

Posts: 465 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post