SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    How many rounds are you comfortable with?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How many rounds are you comfortable with? Login/Join 
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
Edc P365 10 plus 1
Sometimes I throw a 15 round mag in my pocket. During the Rittenhouse trial, I had that with me.

Sometimes more(P365XL)..sometime less(J frame or RM380). But 11 is a comfortable number to me.

Posts: 1349 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
5 in a J frame Smith. Speedstrip in the pocket. Plus A good blade as a last resort usually an Emerson Commander. I can sometimes take the folder where the gun might be an issue.

Posts: 384 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: March 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm good with 5 or 6 rounds of .38 depending on the revolver I might be carrying that moment. Usually will have a strip loader with me as well.

If I'm carrying a 1911 type .45, I'm good with 7-8 rounds depending on the .45 and mags I might be carrying.

Posts: 1447 | Location: Western WA | Registered: September 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig M11
posted Hide Post
In a few years, I will retire and I see the P225 (9) with an extra mag getting a lot of carry time.

Posts: 1406 | Location: Wilmington, Delaware | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post