SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sight combination for Sig P6
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sight combination for Sig P6 Login/Join 
posted
I am considering putting new set of sig sights on my P6. I have pack of sig OEM sights consisting of rear sights #5, #7 and #10, plus a #8 I took off a SP2022 to correct their combat sight picture. Also for front sights have #5 and #7.

I am considering first trying #10 rear with #5 front. I like sight picture where point of impact is right off top of front sight, not the stupid "combat sight picture" promoted by sig where you have to cover point of impact.

So do you think #10 rear and #5 front is good starting point? If not right on I would like a little high so I can file down rear sight and leave front sight alone. Thanks.

davemercer

Posts: 936 | Location: NE USA | Registered: July 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All of mine are 8 front / 7 rear as original. All 3 shoot point-of-aim (@ 25 yds) with standard Sig sight picture.

Posts: 447 | Location: Shenandoah Valley | Registered: February 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post