SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    The Newest Limited SIG: P320 AXG Combat
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Newest Limited SIG: P320 AXG Combat Login/Join 
I swear I had
something for this
posted
This one seems to be more practical that most. It’s too new for an MSRP yet, but probably in the same $1200 range the other AXG guns have been.

Posts: 4120 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
MAP $1199
MSRP $1299
320AXGCA-9-CW-CBT-TB-R2

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wonder if they'll do any with limited mags. Or does that just make them far less 'combat' than it's worth? Wink Frown

-MG

Posts: 1921 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
About where I expected it. I might trade my VTAC for the 4 inch barrel.

Posts: 4120 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Interesting they showed the older "Limited" guns but left out the Classic, which to me is the best looking of the bunch.

Q

Posts: 26186 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Anyway, these here are the limited real classic SIGs. Cool

Q

Posts: 26186 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I got to handle an AXG Equinox at the LGS the other day. I really liked it. Feels like I'm holding a striker fired P229 Legion. The flat trigger is a deal breaker for me though. I hate those.

Posts: 10822 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
It’s pretty cheap and easy to change. Definitely easier to change than on a P226/229.

Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
I got to handle an AXG Equinox at the LGS the other day. I really liked it. Feels like I'm holding a striker fired P229 Legion. The flat trigger is a deal breaker for me though. I hate those.

I'm with you on the straight/flat triggers. I can shoot them, but I don't like them. I have a P320 that came with one of those, and I'd ordered a curved one before I even had the gun in hand. It's a $30 part (and you can likely sell the straight one to recoup some or all of that cost...for some reason, some people like them), and literally takes less than 60 seconds to swap out.

Posts: 8388 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post