SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Anyone still carrying a Hi Power?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone still carrying a Hi Power? Login/Join 
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Monk:
I would if I could find one reasonably priced. It's ridiculous they stopped production of them.

Me too. Three times I have decided not to purchase one. First time economic reasons. Second time, Gander Mountain had a Israeli trade in that I could not warm up to, it was rough but priced ok. Last one was at Cabela's just after Christmas in 2019. Nickeled finish, I wanted a blued one. And it was in .40, I wanted a 9mm. Priced at 749 less 10% off that day, it just didn't "talk" to me.

Anymore, I'm priced out of the market for a blued 9 unless I settle for a clone which I won't.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8106 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post