SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig 365 light suggestions ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig 365 light suggestions ? Login/Join 
posted
Ok, I really enjoy my 365 and I keep reading about the need for a light to attach to the pistol. I live out in the sticks and almost always have to order these kinds of things "sight unseen".
I think I'm looking for simple , small and reasonably priced. I'm still skeptical...
Any suggestions from some owners of 365s that have lights on them. Thanks for your time ! mike

Posts: 1273 | Location: Idaho | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
I went adapter rail/TLR7A

This thread can help

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/2830015764

Posts: 2505 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjames:
I went adapter rail/TLR7A

This thread can help

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/2830015764

I’d love to see that if you can post a pic.

Posts: 1626 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nothing wrong w the Streamlight. I like the olight PL mini2. It's adjustable so it works on a ton of guns. Reliable and reasonably priced.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
My 365 with a TLR6 on it. Tulster IWB holster. Smooth like butta.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post