SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SOLVED. What did I do wrong? Slide won’t go on.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLVED. What did I do wrong? Slide won’t go on. Login/Join 
posted
I did a safety delete on my M18 and now my slide won’t go all the way on. It stops about an inch from the rear of the pistol. I have the recoil rod/spring in correctly. It’s driving me nuts trying to figure it out lol

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SigAtx,

Posts: 27 | Registered: September 29, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Pull it all apart and start over after watching multiple - different - ewe toob videos and while following directions provided. Wink

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
Pull it all apart and start over after watching multiple - different - ewe toob videos and while following directions provided. Wink

I did that for a couple hours. Confused
Guess I may have to do it all again tomorrow unless someone straightens me out before then.

posted Hide Post
Hard to tell in the photos and my 320 nomenclature is awful, but I've run into something like this with one where a small lever on the right rear of the FCU was up for some reason and needed to be pressed down. I know that's not very detailed.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DaBigBR:
Hard to tell in the photos and my 320 nomenclature is awful, but I've run into something like this with one where a small lever on the right rear of the FCU was up for some reason and needed to be pressed down. I know that's not very detailed.

I appreciate the input.

The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
Push this down:

Posts: 1626 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phred:
Push this down:

Thank you for the input. That is what I suspected, but till I tore it back apart and made sure it moved when I put it back together it worked. Originally when I put it together a few times it wouldn’t budge.

Thank you for your help!

Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Gotta love the Forum. World class, fast assistance!

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:
Gotta love the Forum. World class, fast assistance!

Exactly!!