Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hudson H9 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Two of them now. I would venture a guess that there'll be a few more coming along soon. Wink

Posts: 117 | Registered: January 04, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NoQuota
posted Hide Post
I just saw that! And the second one is less than two hours away from me, I just might have to take a drive and see it in person.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Posts: 597 | Location: St Augustine, FL | Registered: March 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wish one would show up near me.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NoQuota
posted Hide Post
Now there are four on gunbroker, one of which is up to $1500.

I was kinda wishing the first batch would be under the radar, hoping to get one for under MSRP, but it looks like that's not gonna happen any time soon.

And if the reviews are as positive as I predict they will be......

Posts: 597 | Location: St Augustine, FL | Registered: March 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
If I were wanting one I'd be patient and let the early adopters do their beta testing thingy. And maybe let Omaha Outdoors fling it around a few times... Wink

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
I hope that they have truly worked out the kinks with the entirely new company, with an entirely new product.

I'm rooting for them to be successful and that they won't end up in the forgotten, flame out category.

That said, I'm not willing to pay over MSRP for one just to be one of the first in.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here's some detailed pics from a Dealer that has received an H9 Demo;

https://photos.google.com/shar...cWtOMkMzRUNuam9vUnNB

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bluesjuke,

Posts: 36 | Registered: January 13, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NoQuota
posted Hide Post
Very cool! Thanks for the pics!

posted Hide Post
You're welcome.
I've seen some Hudson website pics of it disassembled before but nothing of internal views until these.

Picture of Forty Cal
posted Hide Post
Interesting to see the insides of the H9.

How is the recoil spring being held in place?

Posts: 1301 | Location: The Golden State--CA | Registered: March 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
$1500+ for a totally new gun, from an unknown company? Yeah, totally dumb. They are from from my hometown, and I wish them the best. But my prediction is, they will eventually be a footnote.

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think once they start showing up in the wild and whether or not owners have a good reaction and recommendation to them will be the determining factor of Hudson's success.

Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
$1500+ for a totally new gun, from an unknown company? Yeah, totally dumb. They are from from my hometown, and I wish them the best. But my prediction is, they will eventually be a footnote.

The $1500 is what they are being bud up to. The MSRP is closer to $1100 I think. But yeah I can see this going the way of Boberg

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The best price will come in under 1k once they start to flow more readily from the factory.

An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
I too hope they’re a success and am waiting to learn the results of others’ extended shooting with the pistol, before trying one out. Durability, reliability and accuracy are unproven. It would be nice if Hudson released/marketed their testing criteria so those initially interested in the H9’s purchase don’t feel so much like guinea pigs.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Forty Cal:
Interesting to see the insides of the H9.

How is the recoil spring being held in place?

Not sure about that. The guy that took the pics said that he had not figured out how to get it out and this was his first experience with taking it down.

posted Hide Post
Hudson tells me, "Cut rifling was used on the H9 barrel".

Someone online said it was a polygonal barrel so I went to the source to get the accurate info.

posted Hide Post
I don't know if this link will work:

https://www.facebook.com/space...os/1469481686453406/

Steve Fisher going ga-ga over the H9

Maybe this link will work?

https://m.facebook.com/story.p...481686453406%2F&_rdr

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BuddyChryst,

------------------------------------------------
Charter member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy

Posts: 1860 | Registered: June 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NoQuota
posted Hide Post
Not working for me, but then I'm trying to use my wife's assbook page, because I refuse to join the cult.

Is that his personal page? Or on the sentinel concepts page?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NoQuota:
Not working for me, but then I'm trying to use my wife's assbook page, because I refuse to join the cult.

Is that his personal page? Or on the sentinel concepts page?

Personal page it appears. I added a second link that may or may not work:

https://m.facebook.com/story.p...481686453406%2F&_rdr

------------------------------------------------
Charter member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy

Posts: 1860 | Registered: June 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post