SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Dan Wesson Guardian .38 Super
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dan Wesson Guardian .38 Super Login/Join 
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted
Not to dilute the other thread about DW.

Does anyone have experience with the Dan Wesson Guardian in .38 Super?

It appears to be a pretty strong value in a Commander length .38 super.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Not the .38 super, but I have the 9mm version. Absolutely love it. Bought it off a forum member and it came with wider grips which help with my mitts.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5752 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Check ammo prices and availability for the Super. I want to try one out but the ammo situation has been holding me back.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16089 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Delta-3
posted Hide Post
I have one in 38 Super. Absolutely fantastic! It's my favorite 1911 & my favorite pistol cartridge.
If you didn't already know, to reach it's full potential, you have to handload for it. Factory rounds are underpowered but the handgun itself is stellar. I had one FTF in the first 200rounds & never a problem since. It just shoots. It's a very flat shooting, light recoiling round.
If you've found one (they can be scarce) jump on it. You'll never regret it.
Mine.

Rom 13:4 If you do evil, be afraid. For he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is God's minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil.

Posts: 706 | Location: NW Ohio but Montana is always home. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post