SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Das 10mm 320? I Can't Think What Else It Would Be.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Das 10mm 320? I Can't Think What Else It Would Be. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I’m sorry but I can’t stop laughing at the respected V-Tail performing an internet search for Chode Choker.

Sir, I am not laughing at you!

I’m laughing with you.

Posts: 364 | Location: Mansfield, TX | Registered: April 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's hard to even sit here and type this without laughing.

The

Condensed

Hyper

Optimized

Deployment

Enhancer

Muzzle brake started out while having a few adult beverages after a long day on the range. The reality is, through extensive research, we have found that the majority of the recoil reduction is done in the first port. With the modern competition shooter who is trying to squeeze every bit of velocity out of a extra long barrel in mind, we developed a very effective brake that won't add much length on to your already long barrel!

So, now you have the recoil reduction you want, the length you want, Gen 2 timing/locking features, and a muzzle brake with an awesome name at a fraction of the cost. Win Win Win WIN!

3.5 oz

The Chode is a perfect fit for barrels .800 - 1.0 inch in diameter at the muzzle.

https://www.americanprecisiona...oducts/the-c-h-o-d-e

Posts: 364 | Location: Mansfield, TX | Registered: April 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigguy:

I’m sorry but I can’t stop laughing at the respected V-Tail performing an internet search for Chode Choker.
I don't get out a lot.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30659 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigguy:
Going by context I can safely presume he was referring to Gun Broker.

Yes - and the wonderful prices people there come up with sometimes.

My apologies, V-Tail.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've been waiting for the P320/10 for some time - it was on the radar over two years ago. In the video, the recoil looks 10. But ti locks back after 6 rounds. We don't know the mag capacity but if they can't do better than the single stack 220, don't bother

Posts: 146 | Registered: August 31, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
IIRC, they said in the video that there was only a limited amount of ammo available and that that's why there weren't that many shots in each mag. If SIG didn't make the .45 with a single-stack mag, why would SIG make a 10mm with a single-stack mag?

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No clue. But 10mm is available, just expensive. Product demos is not where people tend to cut corners. It was just an observation. I do note that the p320/45 and p227 could only manage 10 rounds while Glock 31 fit 13. And then there is the 12 round 365 mag which is so tiny

Posts: 146 | Registered: August 31, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post