SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Listen to this Maryland Handgun nonsense…
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Listen to this Maryland Handgun nonsense… Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I moved out of Maryland a couple years ago. The problem he is running into is SKU’s. Years ago if it said 220 then it was covered by the Handgun roster saying Sig 220. Then it morphed into individual models. I think somebody in MD realized they could use the California idea of making each model of each gun a separate entity. It’s retarded. Some FFL’s get around this by just writing in Sig 220 and doing the transfer. I don’t blame those who don’t though. Get out of Maryland.

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Vote the rats OUT !!!

Posts: 937 | Registered: July 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Just out of curiosity, what happens if you are denied?

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17297 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:
Just out of curiosity, what happens if you are denied?

Short answer I would send it back, have it sent to Florida and pick it up next time I go home.

Fortunately a forum member assisted me with some MD information and I was able to work with the FFL to have the transfer done.

I’m just waiting on my collectors paperwork from the state to start the transfer and week long wait on 3 pistol at the moment.

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6339 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When I lived up there the process was a rubber stamp. If you ask for it to be added it would be added. Still stupid though

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post