SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Thumbs up for the 320 Legion
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thumbs up for the 320 Legion Login/Join 
It's pronounced just
the way it's spelled
posted
I’ve got to say that I really like my 320 X5 Legion. I put a Grayguns competition trigger in, topped it with a Romeo 1 Pro and my times shooting steel have dropped by about 50% from my previous setup. I don’t see a lot of positive things about 320s lately, so I had to tell someone.

Also, there are more than a few people shooting them in our circle of competition, most with aftermarket triggers, and if the 320s were “firing themselves”, the word would be getting out.

Posts: 1498 | Location: Arid Zone A | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I bought a compact 320 with Romeo sight a number of years ago. I don't feel comfortable carrying a striker fired pistol and the Red dot just seems too much for concealed as well as I can't get enough faith in something that requires a battery.... now with that said... it shoots great... fast and accurate.

Oh, and yes (no?); it has never gone off by itself.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
My son and I each have X5 Legion 320s with Romeo 1 Pro optics. It is definitely one of my best target guns and I’m constantly impressed by how well I shoot it. My only problem is that I’ve yet to set up a suitable range holster/belt combo for it.

Posts: 2932 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dking271:
My son and I each have X5 Legion 320s with Romeo 1 Pro optics. It is definitely one of my best target guns and I’m constantly impressed by how well I shoot it. My only problem is that I’ve yet to set up a suitable range holster/belt combo for it.

https://www.comp-tac.com/international-neutral-colors

Hard to beat Comp-tac for a range holster.

Posts: 11352 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dking271:

I just bought an 320 X5 Legion a few weeks ago and also searched for a holster, many of them not working in conjunction with an SRO. I ended up purchasing a holster from Priority One. I feel it's a good value and it shipped super fast.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9676 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post