SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Beretta Leaked Something Early - 92XI SAO (Update With Description)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beretta Leaked Something Early - 92XI SAO (Update With Description) Login/Join 
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Thankfully they put a Vertec frame on it, saving me countless dollars. Wink

Because other than that, it's everything I've ever wanted in a 92.

Posts: 10759 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4182 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished
posted Hide Post
Those Lok grips won't fit the 92 XI because they don't have the cuts to fit around the safety. I asked Lok last week and they don't currently make grips for the 92 XI

Posts: 4079 | Location: NC | Registered: December 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
Im dangerously close to buying an LTT 92 Elite, but now I can get the frame I want with SAO, cheaper!?

This thing is hot stuff, wrapped in hotness with hot sauce on top.

Still torn, wanting conventional SA/DA for nightstand duty, but this is screaming at me, damn damn damn...

Posts: 5147 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post