SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Glock 48 MOS, Shield Arms mags or OEM?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Glock 48 MOS, Shield Arms mags or OEM? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Now that this thread has been revived, consider the PSA Micro Dagger mags. They're $30, hold 15 rounds, and use the factory mag catch because they have a partial polymer body. I have a few hundred rounds through my first three so I ordered five more.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
I have several Shield Arms mags and their mag catch on my 48. I have NOT had issues with any of them, however given all the documented problems of others I am leery of using them for carry. So they are range use only. I carry with the OEM mags. I ordered a few of the PSA mags, but not here yet. I am hopeful. Also, probably in the minority here, but I prefer the 43X to the 48 myself. The 48 is too long for my tastes.

Posts: 1731 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
I keep missing the PSA Dagger mags but I do want to try them.

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8344 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
have both sheild arms all 3 generations and PSA Dagger micro for a glock 48. Both brands jam and are not sutiable for carry. Returned the PSA mag for refund. No such option with sheild arms. Oem Glock mags never a malfunction.

Posts: 1 | Registered: May 23, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I shot another 600 rounds through my set of PSA mags with my PMM comped 43X last week. No malfunctions. Will continue to buy more when I can.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
I have 23 shield mags use them in my 48 and 43x no problems

Posts: 5596 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DaBigBR:
I shot another 600 rounds through my set of PSA mags with my PMM comped 43X last week. No malfunctions. Will continue to buy more when I can.

Good to hear, I received a PMM comp setup for the G48 for Christmas.

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8344 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post