SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Another HK P30 thread
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another HK P30 thread Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I have to watch John Wick I guess. I don’t think I have ever sat through the whole thing. P30L is his gun apparently. I wouldn’t mind adding an L and an SK in LEM to the stable.

The flat trigger from Grayguns has to be tried to be appreciated. I always thought they looked like hell. In person not so much. I also still think it shines in LEM, DA/SA it doesn’t seem the correct shape to my mind but I’ve never tried it.

Posts: 7459 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
Perhaps some of us should petition Grayguns to make a flat trigger for the P2000?

Posts: 3185 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in. Lol

Posts: 7459 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
@ iron chef: FYI I made a post on page 1 of this thread regarding the grayguns flat steel trigger that I have in my P30. Further I asked them about making one for the USP series and they said it wasn't out of the question. I assume the P2000 and USP use the same trigger so we may get lucky if they come through and actually manufacture one. Yes, please write and let them know you'd like one. It won't hurt. In the meantime Lazy Wolf HAS one coming but when IDK. Hell, write them too. Maybe they'll speed things up!

Posts: 2010 | Registered: March 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
The P2000 trigger is closer to the P30 than USPc. According to someone at HKPro Forums, Grayguns was going to release a P2000 flat trigger but scrapped that plan.

There's also a loose tutorial on there on how to modify a Grayguns P30 flat trigger to work in a P2000. The final product looks like the following:

Posts: 3185 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Took it shooting today. No malfunctions with American Eagle 115's. Was throwing them towards me but I think that is a weak ammo and new gun springs issue. I need to drift the sights very slightly. Perfect for elevation, just a touch to the left of center. It is close enough that I could leave as is but I love my MGW pro master sight pusher so I will tweak.

Best part. This trigger is the tits. Fast or slow it was actually hard to pull a shot. I need to join a club down here because I want to shoot this in a match. It is very nearly a perfect gun.

posted Hide Post
I have had a P30L V3 for at least 10-12 years. I can’t remember how long any more. The P30 has some of the best ergonomics of any pistol. I put the GG SRT in it a while back. Great pistol.

+

Posts: 2838 | Location: Unass the AO | Registered: December 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post