SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Source for Shield Plus 13 rounder mag.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Source for Shield Plus 13 rounder mag. Login/Join 
Picture of valkyrie1
posted
I know things are hard to get these days. Any clue where I can find a 13 rounder or an extension for the 10 rounder?

Posts: 2310 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Haven’t seen any in stock I’m assuming it’s similar to the car market where they release a new model… then 6 months to a year later you start seeing parts available for them.

Posts: 1307 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not at all sure S&W has been shipping much if any. We've been getting the pistols in regularly but so far they haven't shipped any of the spare mags we ordered. Kind of reminds me of how the original Shield 8rd 9mm mags were late to shops when the original Shield first went live.

-MG

Posts: 2014 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
S&W really missed the boat with this release. I was in the market for a micro 9mm and would have bought the Shield Plus if magazines had been available. With the Xiden Administration in you never know when the hammer is going to drop on anything over 10 rounds and I really didn’t want to get stuck with a gun and only 2 mags.

I ended up getting the 365XL and am now a convert to that model. Sorry Smith, I guarantee I’m not the only buyer you lost with the dumb decision to not have mags ready WITH THE GUNS.

Posts: 65 | Location: NC | Registered: September 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not One of
the Cool Kids
Picture of enidpd804
posted Hide Post
It's the same as with the original Shield debut. They had to focus on building guns and having mags for those guns. If e'rbody calms down for a minute, there will be mags.

Posts: 3911 | Location: OK | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Call Smith and order from them? I bet they could put you on a back order and ship them when they become available.

Posts: 6662 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post