SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Is anyone using the Negrini hard case?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is anyone using the Negrini hard case? Login/Join 
posted
As i plan my custom Sig build around the fcu I ordered I will need a case and I am curious if anyone has used the Sig Negrini custom leather case? If so what are you thoughts on it? Will it accommodate a p320 carry with a light and optic?

Don't ever think the reason I am peaceful is because I forgot how to be violent

Posts: 17 | Location: Asheville | Registered: May 19, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's a fantastic case. It will fit a pistol with an optic mounted (MK25 with Romeo 1) but it will not fit a pistol with a light mounted (P320 with Surefire X300).

Posts: 177 | Registered: May 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is a great case.It's almost too nice to put a dirty gun back into after shooting.

Posts: 17139 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bonanacroin:
It's a fantastic case. It will fit a pistol with an optic mounted (MK25 with Romeo 1) but it will not fit a pistol with a light mounted (P320 with Surefire X300).

What about a p320 carry, optic, and a tlr7a?

Posts: 17 | Location: Asheville | Registered: May 19, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The red dot would fit fine, but lights are a no go. I don’t have the particular pistol/light/red dot combo you specified, but the way the interior is cut there is no room for a pistol with a weapon mounted light attached to fit. The interior is cut for a pistol with a red dot mounted.

Posts: 177 | Registered: May 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bonanacroin:
The red dot would fit fine, but lights are a no go. I don’t have the particular pistol/light/red dot combo you specified, but the way the interior is cut there is no room for a pistol with a weapon mounted light attached to fit. The interior is cut for a pistol with a red dot mounted.

Thanks. I guess it is a nogo for the case then. I'll just get the large sig pistol case then.

posted Hide Post
I'm a big fan of Negrini cases for shotguns. They are much lighter than the all aluminum cases, well thought out, and rather elegant in appearance. Below is just one example.

I have no doubt at all that you will be very satisfied with a Negrini pistol case. In fact now that I've been informed that they make pistol cases I may have to do a bit of looking on the Net to find on for myself.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5643 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scooter123:
I'm a big fan of Negrini cases for shotguns. They are much lighter than the all aluminum cases, well thought out, and rather elegant in appearance. Below is just one example.

I have no doubt at all that you will be very satisfied with a Negrini pistol case. In fact now that I've been informed that they make pistol cases I may have to do a bit of looking on the Net to find on for myself.

When I finally get my Beretta over under I might have to get one for it. I'm sure it will beat the case Beretta will ship the Gun in.

posted Hide Post
I have several, shotguns, handguns, rifles. I use them hard. They are cases and replaceable. Far better than the crap cases most guns come in. Even my German X5 came in a crap box. Negrini are excellent

Posts: 146 | Registered: August 31, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You know those new gray "crap" cases that SIG is currently using? Guess who makes them. If you said "Negrini" you win the prize.

________________________________________________________________________________________
“How dismal it is to see present day Americans yearning for the very orthodoxy that their country was founded to escape.” ~ Christopher Hitchens

Posts: 124 | Location: Pikesville, MD | Registered: February 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
You know those new gray "crap" cases that SIG is currently using? Guess who makes them. If you said "Negrini" you win the prize.

If that's so then somebody at SIG should get on Negrini's "case" about those craptastic gray boxes. When SIG first started using them the general quality was decent enough as mass produced plastic pistol cases go. But nowadays the you-would-think simple tolerances of fitting the latches to the case and having them actually stay on seems to have eluded the case manufacturer.

Nothing more annoying than checking into the bound book 4 or 5 dozen P365s and having a latch (or both) pop off every other gun box when verifying the serial numbers. Same issue with the larger cases for the P320, P229, P226, etc., as well.

-MG

Posts: 1979 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I have a few of the grey Sig cases and have never had a problem with them... but then it's been a year or two since I bought a new Sig and so all mine are older and used....

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post