SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 AXG Scorpion
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 AXG Scorpion Login/Join 
Picture of mcs1564
posted
The P320 finally peaked my curiosity to the point where I decided to give one a try. Figured I'd build one and started picking up all the required parts for a Danish Armed Forces replica.

While searching the usual online sites for a FCU, I came across a Scorpion with a BIN of $1065. Figured for that price and for what FCUs are selling for, if I didn't like it, I'd keep the FCU and sell the rest.

I picked it up today and I have to say that I like it. Would've preferred it in all black, but the color looks better in person than in pics.

Now, I just have to pick up some 10 round mags...

Some quick cell phone pics:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mcs1564,

------------
SP2022 - 9mm

Posts: 1260 | Location: CT | Registered: January 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of T.Webb
posted Hide Post
Real nice. Congratulations.

Are they built on a "Compact" or "Carry" sized frame?

"Tonight, we are a country awakened to danger and called to defend freedom. Our grief has turned to anger and anger to resolution. Whether we bring our enemies to justice or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done". {George W. Bush, Post 9/11}

Posts: 842 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. / Stephentown, N.Y. | Registered: March 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by T.Webb:
Real nice. Congratulations.

Are they built on a "Compact" or "Carry" sized frame?

Carry.

I have a black one on order Big Grin

Posts: 7399 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cremaley
posted Hide Post
What round size magazines came with it.

Sig P320 X-Compact 9mm
Bul SAS 11 UL 9mm
US Army Veteran
NRA Member

"Remember the first rule of gunfighting...have a gun"-Jeff Cooper

Posts: 152 | Location: Alpharetta, Georgia. | Registered: June 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcs1564
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cremaley:

17's which I had to sell out of state since they're banned here.

------------
SP2022 - 9mm

Posts: 1260 | Location: CT | Registered: January 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cremaley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mcs1564:
quote:

17's which I had to sell out of state since they're banned here.

Got it. Are you able to get 10 round magazines for the AXG easily? BTW I was able to change out the flat head grip panel screws to hex screws. They are the same size as the P226, P228 and P229 and can be order from Hogue.

Sig P320 X-Compact 9mm
Bul SAS 11 UL 9mm
US Army Veteran
NRA Member

"Remember the first rule of gunfighting...have a gun"-Jeff Cooper

Posts: 152 | Location: Alpharetta, Georgia. | Registered: June 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Standard P320 magazines, aren't they?

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcs1564
posted Hide Post
quote:
Got it. Are you able to get 10 round magazines for the AXG easily? BTW I was able to change out the flat head grip panel screws to hex screws. They are the same size as the P226, P228 and P229 and can be order from Hogue.

Going on the assumption that standard Carry mags will work, getting 10 rounders won’t be an issue, well, except direct from Sig. They won’t ship to Connecticut.

Good to know the screws are common.

quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
Standard P320 magazines, aren't they?

With the exception of the colored follower, they should be.

------------
SP2022 - 9mm