SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Glock 26 MOS?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Glock 26 MOS? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I just want a 43 with MOS slide and a 43x width mag!

Posts: 1144 | Location: Decatur, GA | Registered: November 14, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Read the CONSTITUTION
Picture of Mountain Man
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:
If you’re tired of waiting, there’s always the FN509c MRD. Comparable in size to the G26

Any updates? Know a shot show attendee who got to try one. Even checked my blue label dealer, and haven't seen any.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

I have a gen 3 G26, & G19 mos rmr, and then a few other compact options. I'm looking aand trying a hellcat nest.

While a optic adds a bit of size, I'm at the age where I can see distance fine, but need reading glasses, but the vision at the gun sight distance is fading , and always wearing glasses doesn't help. My G19 changes that, and the new green HD sights have helped. New gen optics basically bring me back to myself 20 years ago. So a G26 mos would be my perfect summer option.

A 9mm in MY Hand is better than a 45 at home.
SIG P-239 357.. The Modern Martial Arts
Pair of 226 Navy's

Too many" LOW INFORMATION VOTERS "
si vis pacem para bellvm

Posts: 2162 | Location: UN Constitution State  | Registered: October 22, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
I’m not sure I understand your quote? FN509c MRD’s are readily available. I just bought my second. Expand your search perhaps?
quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Man:
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:
If you’re tired of waiting, there’s always the FN509c MRD. Comparable in size to the G26

Any updates? Know a shot show attendee who got to try one. Even checked my blue label dealer, and haven't seen any.
[/QUOTE]

I have a gen 3 G26, & G19 mos rmr, and then a few other compact options. I'm looking aand trying a hellcat nest.

While a optic adds a bit of size, I'm at the age where I can see distance fine, but need reading glasses, but the vision at the gun sight distance is fading , and always wearing glasses doesn't help. My G19 changes that, and the new green HD sights have helped. New gen optics basically bring me back to myself 20 years ago. So a G26 mos would be my perfect summer option.[/QUOTE]

Posts: 13343 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would absolutely buy one and put a Trijicon RMR on it. It would be a very fast, concealable package with the right carry equipment.

Posts: 488 | Registered: August 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Read the CONSTITUTION
Picture of Mountain Man
posted Hide Post
@cqb60. The quote didn't come out right. I dont want a Fn. I was explaining why I wanted a g26 mos as to my eye condition. Strongly prefer the glock size and familiarity. The only other option right now would be the hellcat.

A 9mm in MY Hand is better than a 45 at home.
SIG P-239 357.. The Modern Martial Arts
Pair of 226 Navy's

Too many" LOW INFORMATION VOTERS "
si vis pacem para bellvm

Posts: 2162 | Location: UN Constitution State  | Registered: October 22, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
did I miss somewhere in here why you can't just mill a slide? I like MOS but when I've needed a non MOS glock slide to have an optic I just have it milled. Like lots of them. never an issue. it there something special about the 26?

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10120 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Understood, no worries. Ty bud Wink
quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Man:
@cqb60. The quote didn't come out right. I dont want a Fn. I was explaining why I wanted a g26 mos as to my eye condition. Strongly prefer the glock size and familiarity. The only other option right now would be the hellcat.

Posts: 13343 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post