SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P220 SAO Legion with Carry Slide from DA/SA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P220 SAO Legion with Carry Slide from DA/SA Login/Join 
posted
I have a P220 Carry DA/SA and was wondering if I can swap the upper from it onto a Legion SAO P220? An SAO P220 Carry has been a grail gun for me and if this works it would be a way to get it.

Sorry if this has been. Covered before but I did search and came up dry.

Thanks.

Posts: 478 | Location: Arizona | Registered: February 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't know the answer and haven't had an SAO, the first place I'd look at is the nub on top of the trigger bar that disengages the firing pin block. Is that interface the same? If so, I would think it would work just fine.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bolo4tom
posted Hide Post
you just need to get you one of these!

Posts: 404 | Registered: October 24, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bolo4tom:
you just need to get you one of these!

Yep, that would be the grail gun right there.

Posts: 478 | Location: Arizona | Registered: February 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post