SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365 xl Variant
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365 xl Variant Login/Join 
posted
I am a fan of the 365 xl and I have interest in the SAS which is not an xl. Have you heard anything about a way to combine the two a make a sas that is the same size as the XL?

Posts: 13 | Location: Charleston SC | Registered: July 15, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum. Folks here have found that it is perfectly possible to use an XL grip frame and an SAS slide.

If you're looking for an XL-length SAS slide, I think you're looking for a custom slide. For what it's worth, Grayguns and others are offering slides but I don't know which (if any) could provide an SAS XL-length slide.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your help that is exactly what I am looking for. Now I have to see what it will set me back.

Posts: 13 | Location: Charleston SC | Registered: July 15, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Okay so I just got home from Palmetto state armory and they have a 365 Nra coyote and it was same price as the standard. Is there any benefit or reason why I shouldn't consider it?

Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Vaejoviscarolinanus:
Okay so I just got home from Palmetto state armory and they have a 365 Nra coyote and it was same price as the standard. Is there any benefit or reason why I shouldn't consider it?

It's coyote tan and comes w/ an extra 12rd mag (including two 10-rounders) & NRA challenge coin. That's it.

Posts: 3186 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think this one has 2 12 rounds magazines and a 15 round. But I was wondering if I had anything special.

Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail.
Picture of SigLaw
posted Hide Post
Nothing special other than the extra magazine and coin, and of course the slide color.

Posts: 1360 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
I bought the NRA model just because of the extra mag. At the time mags were hard to get and they still go for $40 plus.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15256 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SAS slides are available from the Sig store, I'd lay hands on one and see it if you haven't already. Its a unique setup. Thats not a bad thing but its pretty different and worth seeing first.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post