SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    .40 Smith & Wesson
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

.40 Smith & Wesson Login/Join 
Picture of TexasRaider
posted Hide Post
Nothing wrong with the .40 S&W. Not my personal fave rave, but still a very viable round. In fact, I'd take over the feeble Minus-P 9mm garbage the FBI evangelizes in their self-fellating book of ballistic protocols. I'd prefer the .40 in a lighter, faster round and not the conventional 180 grain, but even more so I'd rather get a .357 Sig barrel, drop it in and run with Gold Dots. Just my preference.

As far as the silly 'penetration is everything' mantra, I don't take ballistic advice from a bloated, unaccountable federal agency that burns people to death in church compounds, lets their snipers assassinate unarmed women holding babies, blames Silvertip bullets for failing to penetrate and being responsible for a massacre when it was their own stunning hubris and lack of training that ignited the tragedy, who ignores the treason of 33,000 deleted emails that detail the sellout out of America's uranium to Russia, who unlawfully wiretaps a sitting President and his lawyers then invent a hoax scandal so an impeachment can be wrongfully initiated and finally, who unlocked doors and let dozens of people into the US Capitol and had their snitches encourage entry just so they could create the fiction of an "insurrection" so as to shutdown all opposing political opinions.

Aside from their forensic labs, the FBI is an immoral, vile, modern day political Gestapo and anyone thinking they're getting real-world research or data from their "protocols" needs to understand that what your doing isn't much different than asking Ted Kennedy for driving lessons.

Posts: 801 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: June 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Let it all out. It’s not healthy to hold things inside. Better now? Smile Razz

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TexasRaider
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
Let it all out. It’s not healthy to hold things inside. Better now? Smile Razz

Nah, I'll be better when we have a Constitutional government and jack booted thugs aren't given nationwide police powers.... Big Grin Cool

Posts: 801 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: June 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Texas Raider, if I ever get to Texas dinner and beers are on me. Well said.

Posts: 5742 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post