SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Question about the Sig Romeo1PRO
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question about the Sig Romeo1PRO Login/Join 
posted
Do guys really mount the "shroud" over the sight. Seems to add stuff that isn't needed.

Posts: 1248 | Location: Northern Nevada | Registered: December 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
If I had kept my romeo 1 mounted, I absolutely would have gotten the shroud to protect it.

Assuming you're talking about this thing:

https://www.sigsauer.com/romeo1-shroud-kit-1.html

Posts: 10199 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes that's it, came with my optic.

Posts: 1248 | Location: Northern Nevada | Registered: December 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
I installed them on both X5 Legions in our house. It’s a range and gaming gun that gets smacked around a little not a CCW gun. On a CCW gun if I was inclined to use a R1P I would most likely not use it.

Posts: 2932 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail.
Picture of SigLaw
posted Hide Post
I mounted one on both of my RP1s. Adds little bulk and I liked the idea of some extra protection.

Posts: 1355 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, on the one I have. Added durability is a good thing.

Posts: 217 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: February 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post