SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig P250 .45 in trade
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig P250 .45 in trade Login/Join 
posted
A guy wants to trade me his Sig P250 .45 with night sights for an ATI 1911 9mm Commander. Should I make the trade. I already own a P320 full size and am intrigued by the offer but know nothing about the P250. Is it possible to get a .22 cal x-change kit for it, etc.

Posts: 9 | Registered: February 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If it were I.... I would make the trade.
However:
Big change from the SA trigger of a 1911 to the DAO of the 250. You may need to spend quite a bit of time with DAO to be good with it. You also need to be aware the P250 rear sight is unique to the model and changing it is not an option.
And I believe the .22 conversion kits are only usable with 9/40/357 P250 frames.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16135 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The 250 has a really smooth trigger pull but it is long. I agree, that you will have to spend some time with it to be proficient.

Posts: 6913 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
If you're used to shooting a revolver, the 250 won't be any big issue for you.
I currently use the 250 subcompact in 45 as my EDC.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:

And I believe the .22 conversion kits are only usable with 9/40/357 P250 frames.

The conversion kit comes with the appropriate grip module.

You may have to change your slide latch if you have the older style one and the kit does not come with the newer one.

---------------The Answer Is There Is No Answer---------------

Posts: 152 | Registered: January 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post