SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Lima P320c Laser Grip
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lima P320c Laser Grip Login/Join 
Picture of Blume9mm
posted
Well Sig got me... last week I had too much time on my hands and went on line to the Sig store to see about something and saw the Lima grip frame with laser for the P320 compact and so ordered one.

One problem, which I did fix: The firing mechanizing would not 'slide' in. was tight and then when I finally got it in it would not go all the way to the rear so that the holes for the take down lever would line up... I finally actually put the frame and mechanism in a vice and gently 'forced' it back into the slots in the back. If I ever want to take it back apart will take some prying for sure... but the pistol does function at least in dry fire practice.

Grip feels just like the one I replaced and even has the Sig logo on it..the only issue is I need a new holster for it. The laser does not allow the holster from Blade Tech to work.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the notice. If I had any interest in a laser on a handgun, that would have my serious attention.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post