SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Does your P365 hesitate going into battery?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does your P365 hesitate going into battery? Login/Join 
posted
I've noticed that mine will sometimes seem to drag about the last 1/16" of an inch. It is just enough to feel it "lag" on cycling. I can duplicate it with no ammo in the gun if I hold the trigger back and let the slide down. The slide will stay back just a bit. As soon as you let pressure off the trigger, it closes.

Does yours do this?

Posts: 8961 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
How many rounds do you have through it? Mine did that at first...3-400 rounds in, and it's no longer an issue.

Posts: 8606 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cycling by slowly hand, yes, and my P320's do, too.

Cycling when firing a round, not at all.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
No such issue on mine.

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JAFO
posted Hide Post
I see it when I'm dry-firing and only cycling the slide a small amount. I don't experience it when fully cycling the slide, or while firing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"I drank what?" - Socrates

Posts: 5181 | Location: S.A., TX | Registered: July 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine did it once in first 100 rounds. I’ve ran anothe 400 with zero issues, soft shooter, very accurate, with an amazing trigger.

Posts: 172 | Registered: January 04, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shoot your gun. If I had any issues I never noticed them through 4000 rounds fired. My question is, when do I change my recoil spring assembly? Sig says 2500 rounds. I could not find one so I bought another P365.
Since, I now found one and bought a spare but so far no need to change the original one out.

Posts: 210 | Registered: February 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post