SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Ammunition    Hydra Shok Deep .45 advertisement
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hydra Shok Deep .45 advertisement Login/Join 
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted
Saw a web ad for Hydra Shok Deep. I have seen the 9mm, but it said now in .40 and .45. Anybody seen any?

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smithnsig:
Saw a web ad for Hydra Shok Deep. I have seen the 9mm, but it said now in .40 and .45. Anybody seen any?

This is the first I have heard of it. I wonder how it compares to HST; I couldn’t find any tests comparing the two.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
The stuff penetrates deep, hence the name. Less expansion, deeper penetration. A modern XTP. Seems to have similar performance to Hornady Critical Duty. About 16 to 18 inches of penetration.

Posts: 6661 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post