SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Ammunition    Good Ammunition Availability!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good Ammunition Availability! Login/Join 
Buy that Classic SIG in All Stainless,
No rail wear will be painless.
Picture of cee_Kamp
posted
Had to make a trip to Utica, NY yesterday. We usually go to the Bass Pro Store while in Utica.
The ammo shelves for the last two years have been empty at Bass Pro. Last year, the ammo section in the store had the ammo shelves filled with other non-ammo items.
Yesterday, the ammo shelves were filled to capacity. 9mm. .40, .45 in abundance, FMJ and multiple self defense choices. Still not much Remington in stock however.
The opposite side of the ammo aisle had a decent selection of rifle, shotgun and rimfire.
That's the first time in over two years that a Big Box Store had anything in stock!
I was also surprised to see TWO of the Beretta 92X pistols in the handgun case. The full size and one of the carry models. (4.9" and 4.7" barrels respectively)
Things ARE looking up!
Prices? Higher that pre-pandemic, but no price gouging visible.
Did I purchase any ammo? No. I am reloading virtually everything I shoot now.

NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Instructor
USPSA Chief Range Officer

Posts: 1492 | Registered: December 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
All ammo is still ~2x the pre-Covid/Biden/Pox price. Both on-line and stupid big-box (Bass-Pro/Cabelas) price.

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4556 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
as long as it is 9mm, 40 or 45 ACP. But I want 10mm, 357 sig or 357 for a decent price and that isnt going to happen!

Posts: 7791 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post