SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Ammunition    P322
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P322 Login/Join 
posted
My P322 prefers CCI mini mags 40 grain copper plated..My question is what is it about mini mags that make them so good? Is it that they're copper plated or 40 grain target or tactical..flawless so far with 500 rounds..nothing i've used compares including CCI SV

Posts: 7 | Registered: September 29, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dan03833
posted Hide Post
I've tried Armscor, Aguila Super Extra, CCI Standard Velocity, CCI Stinger. All with no issues. The only one I've found so far my P322 won't work with is CCI Copper-22.

I'm hoping to find some Federal Punch and CCI Upper Cut.

Posts: 1545 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: February 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
I've run Federal Match and Target but not Mini Mage yet thru mine. Only problem I've had so far is a fail to feed because I did not load a magazine properly.

I have MM in my stock of .22's and have had them for years. Don't know why but I'm reluctant to shoot them. Maybe I'll take them out of storage and put them on a pedestal so I can admire them from afar... Razz

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5783 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I also use the CCI Mini Mag 40gr in my P322 and I rarely have any failures as long as I keep the gun reasonably clean.

Posts: 67 | Location: Arizona | Registered: December 13, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
My P322 has worked with everything I feed it

However since I use it suppressed quite a bit, I shoot the 45 grain American Eagle subsonic because it feeds in all my suppressed semi autos

When not shooting suppressed and carrying on my person, it is loaded with CCI Segmented Mini Mags

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5207 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've given up on Remington Golden bullets (36gr hp) in my P322s. Endless fails to feed and stovepipes. Awful. I can alternate mags filled with other popular brands. Only the Remingtons will jam.

Posts: 275 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post