SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Ammunition    Canned Heat in 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Canned Heat in 365 Login/Join 
posted
Has anyone used 124gr. Georgia Arms "canned Heat" in a 365? How did it work out? Any problems?

Posts: 8 | Registered: June 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No problems with Canned Heat in other pistols. No reason to believe there would be a problem in the P365.

Posts: 2032 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
The question is why would you???
You can buy new ammo all day long for cheaper than GA canned heat. They used to have great prices but have fallen off the map for me with their pricing.
Had not been to their site in years and your post made me check back in. Nope no change still silly expensive.
$200 for a case of reman when you can buy new for $175.

Don’t get me wrong it is good ammo and I have shot quite a bit of it in years past when their prices were decent. But I see no reason to spend $25 more a case.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25356 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
I haven't bought any Canned Heat recently, but from my stock of old Canned Heat 124gr, it functions just fine in my 365.

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I used their 55 grain canned heat in a cqb course. Zero issues and was very accurate....was actually a little hotter than my Federal boxes

"Dyin ain't much of a livin...boy"

Posts: 316 | Location: West (By GOD) Virginia | Registered: November 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
I honestly dont know how they stay in business.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Disclaimer: I am a long time satisfied customer. They have gone out of their way to help me with excellent customer service on many occasions.

They have a quality product at fair, if not currently lowest prices.
I hope they are still in business when the surplus of big corporation ammo inventory finally gets exhausted or 'adjusted'.

Like, if ATK cuts 357 Sig ammo production by umpteen percent in 2019, I hope G-A will be there for us.

There were there for us during the Obama years, when the big guys sold out to .gov, I mean, couldn't keep up with market demand Roll Eyes and remember... like death and taxes, the the pendulum swings .

Posts: 15846 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not One of
the Cool Kids
Picture of enidpd804
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
Disclaimer: I am a long time satisfied customer. They have gone out of their way to help me with excellent customer service on many occasions.

I hope they are still in business when the surplus of big corporation ammo inventory finally gets exhausted or 'adjusted'.

Like, if ATK cuts 357 Sig ammo production by umpteen percent in 2019, I hope G-A will be there for us.

There were there for us during the Obama years, when the big guys sold out to .gov, I mean, couldn't keep up with market demand Roll Eyes and remember... like death and taxes, the the pendulum swings .

This. It's not always about a few bucks.

Posts: 3911 | Location: OK | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by enidpd804:
quote:

This. It's not always about a few bucks.

They used to be solidly competitive if not the best prices one could come by. Not sure what happened.
Sgammo has plenty of new ammo for at least $20-$30 cheaper a case some $40-50. And that is comparing remanned to new at SG.
Sgammo has top notch service and did not jack up prices either during the craze.

So I have difficulty paying their prices.

————————————————

Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
G-A is not all re-manned. They also offer newly manufactured from new components. A local gun range doesn't understand this concept either, and won't let me shoot G-A's even newly manufactured ammo.

Not sure what happened?

The market place changes and politics is a huge factor.

It will result in ammo shortages from the big boys again, some day.
The pendulum, ya know. Smile

Posts: 15846 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
G-A is not all re-manned. They also offer newly manufactured from new components. A local gun range doesn't understand this concept either, and won't let me shoot G-A's even newly manufactured ammo.

Not sure what happened?

The market place changes and politics is a huge factor.

It will result in ammo shortages from the big boys again, some day.
The pendulum, ya know. Smile

I am aware I have bought thousands of rounds from GA and it is quality stuff. Just not worth the extra $30-$50 a case.

During the shortage GA was just as short as everyone else. Just not sure why their prices are currently so high.
They did not used to be this high compared to everyone else.
GA used to be my go to.

————————————————

Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
canned heat has been my go to round for .357 sig in 1,000 batches for years. happy with their product, price and service so have no compelling reason to change at this time.

Posts: 3529 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post