SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Ammunition    9MM Carbine ammo preference
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

9MM Carbine ammo preference Login/Join 
Picture of Citadel
posted
Have a couple of cases of NATO ball to carry me over. Any body have a favorite social 9MM brand they prefer to feed their PCC? I plugged Carbine in Ammoseek and found 135 Grain Gold Dot carbine. The IMI Uzi stuff is long gone.

Posts: 815 | Registered: February 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
3° that never cooled
Picture of rock185
posted Hide Post
I have used the Winchester Q4318 NATO ball as my general range/plinking ammo for many years. This, in all my 9mms, to include the Marlin Camp9. Functions reliably in all of them. Never had a problem with the NATO.

NRA Life

Posts: 1558 | Location: Under the Tonto Rim | Registered: August 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Citadel - When I am not shooting my reloads I shoot the Blazer 115gr FMJ brass case round. I bought up several cases when they were on sale for $240.00 per thousand at my local Academy Outdoors.

I will guess I have shot at least 4000 rounds of this specific ammo and I have not had a single FTF or FTE. I do clean my PPC AR about every 400-500 rounds.

Posts: 3200 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Citadel:
Have a couple of cases of NATO ball to carry me over. Any body have a favorite social 9MM brand they prefer to feed their PCC? I plugged Carbine in Ammoseek and found 135 Grain Gold Dot carbine. The IMI Uzi stuff is long gone.
I run IMI 124 gr Nato in my UZI and Sterling smgs.

Posts: 92 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: July 26, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post