SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Ammunition    7.92X33mm Headstamp Identification?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

7.92X33mm Headstamp Identification? Login/Join 
posted
Someone gave me a 7.92X33mm Kurz round and I am trying to identify the headstamp markings. Any help would be appreciated. The only markings are a "19" at 12:00 O'clock and " 70" at 6:00 O'clock positions. There are no other markings. Thanks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Democracy is 2 Wolves & a Lamb debating the lunch menu.

Liberty is a well armed Lamb!

Posts: 886 | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoot gun,
get check
Picture of Scoobaru
posted Hide Post
Hello! This may be helpful: https://forum.cartridgecollect...identification/37760

It sounds like you have a cool cartridge.

Posts: 633 | Location: The pointy part of Nevada | Registered: March 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks I appreciate the information. Very helpful.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Democracy is 2 Wolves & a Lamb debating the lunch menu.

Liberty is a well armed Lamb!

Posts: 886 | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post