SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Ammunition    Underwood Xtreme Penetrator
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Underwood Xtreme Penetrator Login/Join 
Picture of RJ-357
posted
Has anyone actually shot anything with Underwood Xtreme Penetrators, or similar bullets? Deer, hogs, coyotes?

I'm kind of an old fart, and the minute I see something marketed as "extreme" my eyes start rolling. I am however, interested in new stuff.

I've shot plenty of deer. I know exactly what expanding bullets do to flesh and bone. I've seen the videos of extreme penetrators and ballistic gel, but I'd sure like to see some actual wound channels or hear about personal experience shooting game.

Now you'll have to excuse me, I have to go yell at some kids to get off my lawn.

----------------------------------

Don't believe everything you think.

Posts: 576 | Location: NH | Registered: March 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
If you haven't already seen it, Paul Harrell has a two-part video testing Xtreme Penetrator in 380ACP & 9mm.

Posts: 3256 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RJ-357
posted Hide Post
Not exactly what I'm looking for.

I did however, waste all morning watching PH's videos. He has some good content, so thanks for the tip.

----------------------------------

Don't believe everything you think.

Posts: 576 | Location: NH | Registered: March 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post