SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Ammunition    Match-Grade 9mm Ammo?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Match-Grade 9mm Ammo? Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I'm gonna have to keep my eyes open for that Federal 9BP. None of my usual ammo vendors have any right now, but maybe they will eventually.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
Remembering that not so long ago, I could have ordered cases and cases of this stuff at 22 cents per round, I sprained my ankle trying to kick myself in the ass.

Just ordered some from TargetSportsUSA for 51 cents each. Big Grin Frown Smile

Posts: 15891 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'm seeing 55¢/round?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:

I'm seeing 55¢/round?

That's it but I signed up for their Prime membership. We'll see if it pays off in the long run or was a waste of money.

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/t-ammoprime.aspx

Posts: 15891 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
... I signed up for their Prime membership. We'll see if it pays off in the long run or was a waste of money.

The reviews I read suggested it used to be worth it if you shot a lot. Lately: Not so much. I decided to take a pass.