SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Ammunition    Where are you guys buying bulk ammo?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where are you guys buying bulk ammo? Login/Join 
posted
I just dropped 750 at Natchezss for 1000 9, 500 .40, and 500 .45. That includes shipping. I used to use Georgia Arms, but they are still recovering from the fire.
So where do you guys buy bulk?

Posts: 733 | Location: Crestview Florida | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
i frequently buy form Target sports.
buy in case quanities it free shipping
https://www.targetsportsusa.com/

Posts: 1613 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
SGAmmo and Target are my primary sources.

But....get on the mailing lists for:
Bereli - https://www.bereli.com/ammunition/
BuckingHorseOutpost - https://buckinghorseoutpost.com/

Both have very good flash sales at times - but they don't last..................

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4632 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys. I know it's tough to give up your favorite fishin hole.

Posts: 733 | Location: Crestview Florida | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
I generally follow a few reddit groups for for deal on ammo or use ammoseek.com

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2697 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:

Where ever the best price is.
You just have to cruise Ammoseek regularly.
Aim Surplus was my last buy but you have to keep moving as no one is going to sell all their ammo for a loss, all the time.

Posts: 23104 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Target Sports. Easy quick fair pricing.

Posts: 95 | Registered: April 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
I recently re-upped with TargetSportsUSa and their premium membership (whatever they call it). It's like $90/year, but gets you an additional 8% off their regular prices, and free shipping no matter the quantity.

So if you're buying a lot, the 8% adds up, and if you just need one box of 30-30 it's nice to buy it at a reasonable price with free shipping.

I can say that for a period their pricing was not the best out there, but it seems to be competitive now. But you always have to check.

Posts: 3486 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Use to buy 1k lots of 9mm at Natcheeze before the plague for $150.00 after rebate delivered to your door. Now just hitting any site that has primers for the best price. Well stocked on brass, bullets and powder.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dgang11,

I shoot, therefore I am.

Posts: 16 | Location: Front Range, Co. | Registered: February 03, 2024Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SG Ammo

Posts: 1 | Registered: June 29, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Try this website…

https://ammoseek.com/

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you want actual decent prices pick a few forums and cruise their classifieds. With the current state of the economy a lot of folks are viewing their pile of ammo as disposable asset and they are cashing out. If you know what youre doing the deals can be great. I have scored a few thousand rounds of 115gr 9mm for $0.17 shipped and 2k of .223 for $0.29 shipped in the last few weeks just from reaching out and working deals with folks.

As far as ammoseek goes its an ok option for guidance but most retailers manipulate it. Typically the cheapest hits will advertise low prices but with double, if not triple, the shipping charges to make up ground. Between that and tax the deals really aren't deals.

Posts: 274 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: November 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xd45man:
I just dropped 750 at Natchezss for 1000 9, 500 .40, and 500 .45. That includes shipping. I used to use Georgia Arms, but they are still recovering from the fire.
Nowadays mostly SG ammo.

Posts: 96 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: July 26, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
Ammoman still using them.

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
SIG 226R DA/SA
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

Posts: 2361 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
I don’t think you can find cheaper than targetsports with their ammo prime subscription service. Free shipping plus an 8% discount. I easily make my annual membership back.

Posts: 6698 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Austin228
posted Hide Post
I use gun.deals , ammoseek.com and wikiarms.com to find best deals and watch when I'm trying to buy for a exceptionally low price.

Posts: 1485 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: March 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Locked and Loaded, Clark Armory, Academy Sports and Outdoors, and Palmetto State Armory most recently. Discounts like free shipping, no sales tax, and no insurance can get the ppr down below ammoseek at times.

I may reconsider Bereli. I soured on them when I tried to buy ammo from them during a drought, and they charged my card even though they had no idea when the ammo would show up. After a month, I canceled their free loan since I would be paying the interest.

P220 (.45)
P225
P226 (9mm)
P228
P229 (.40)
P365
SP2022 (9mm & .40)

"...it's better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have it." - Clarence Worley in True Romance

Posts: 385 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post