SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Ammunition    Beware of this scammer site
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beware of this scammer site Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted
1stroundammo.com appears to be a scammer offering deals that are just a tad too good to believe.

Looking around the website there are misspelled words, odd syntax, but my favorite was an FFL number that is incomplete and does not register with EZchek or the big list of licensees of all kinds.

CAVEAT EMPTOR!!

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31430 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I could not find their address on their website. It might be there, but I did not see it.

The area code (239) for the listed phone number is southwest Florida, Naples vicinity.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30650 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
I could not find their address on their website. It might be there, but I did not see it.

The area code (239) for the listed phone number is southwest Florida, Naples vicinity.

I downloaded a current Florida FFL list from ATF and they are listed on there with that FFL # 1-59-071-06-4D-54594. It is under the name Scott Alan Newberry with the address listed in Armslist. He has another FFL # 1-59-071-08-4D-54595. The second FFL# does come up in FFLeZCheck.

In Armslist they show an address of 889 NE 27th Lane Unit 5, Cape Coral, FL 33909

This is their LLC info:

1ST ROUND AMMUNITION, LLC

Company Number
L21000050211
Status
Active
Incorporation Date
27 January 2021 (about 1 year ago)
Company Type
Florida Limited Liability
Jurisdiction
Florida (US)
Agent Name
INC AUTHORITY RA
Agent Address
390 NORTH ORANGE AVE., STE 2300, ORLANDO, FL 32801
Directors / Officers
INC AUTHORITY RA, agent
JAMES NEWBURY
NICHOLAS NEWBURY
SCOTT NEWBURY

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post