SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Griffin Recce 5
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Griffin Recce 5 Login/Join 
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
The Griffin service discount sure is a nice part of Griffin. The only experience I have with their cans is the Optimus 9. I really wanted a multi function can since my first was a AAC M4-2000 and it made me wish I’d gone with a 30 cal can for a first can. That said, that attachment to birdcages is a really nice feature.

Posts: 6011 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I tried calling Griffen customer service serval times last week. No one answered the phone and no one has returned messages.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My experience with Griffin customer service was sub-optimal as well.

Posts: 2156 | Location: Northeast GA | Registered: February 15, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hmm, I don’t remember calling them, but I’ve had emails with GA customer service and don’t remember them taking too long to reply.

Posts: 3336 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post