SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    New Sig550 and 551 14" and 16" Suppressor Adaptors
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Sig550 and 551 14" and 16" Suppressor Adaptors Login/Join 
posted
We now have is stock Suppressor adaptors for the Sig550 20" barrel , Sig 551 with 14" barrel and Sig 551 with 16" barrel. The ends are theaded to accept 1/2"x28 threaded suppressors. retail price is $150 shipped. I have been using this design for years and now would like to share them with other like people interested in suppressing thier Sig550 searies rifles that have machined one peice barrel and flash hider. Email me for pics and a video of a Suppressed Full auto Sig 551 with 14" barrel.
essbros@hotmail.com
Also will be listing these on GunBroker
I am new to this forum and cant figure out how to post pics.
Troy

Posts: 1 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: May 02, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Welcome Troy...love the stuff you're making that nobody else is (these, AR70/90 and SAR-80 parts, etc).

Pics hosted from the email Troy sent me:

Posts: 3078 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
that is interesting... Wonder if that would work on my 553 LB?

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gw3971:
that is interesting... Wonder if that would work on my 553 LB?

It is pictured on a 551LB, which has the same profile as most 553LB guns. Some LBs have a NATO hider though. Does your gun have what look like wrench flats behind the hider?

Posts: 2130 | Location: Northeast GA | Registered: February 15, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Yep

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You can use a Griffin M4SD. Maybe a Gemtech Halo too; if a Halo works, so will the Griffin A2 adapter for HUB threads in other cans.

Posts: 2130 | Location: Northeast GA | Registered: February 15, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KSGM:
You can use a Griffin M4SD. Maybe a Gemtech Halo too; if a Halo works, so will the Griffin A2 adapter for HUB threads in other cans.

I was thinking the same thing.

Posts: 6008 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad to see you here Troy.

---------------------------------------------
"AND YEA THOUGH THE HINDUS SPEAK OF KARMA, I IMPLORE YOU...GIVE HER A BREAK, LORD". - Clark W. Griswald

Posts: 2317 | Location: The South | Registered: September 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
This should be posted in the Classifieds...

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8865 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post