SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Sharing is not hearing and believing!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sharing is not hearing and believing! Login/Join 
Picture of SIGfourme
posted
I was invited to a local shoot yesterday. The guys know I have a few suppressors and wanted to demo a 22 suppressor. I brought my CZ 455 which is zeroed to my Dead Air Mask using CCI Quiet Subs. They couldn't believe how quiet it shot.
Someone had a brand new AR15. Shot that unsuppressed. Then suppressed with a YHM Phantom. Again, smiles and disbelief at how quiet it was.
Out came the 300 BO-mated with an AAC SDN6. Subsonic 300 B0 was just as quiet as the bolt action 22.
A good day shooting. 2 converts to the NFA club. Another 2 newbies that really enjoyed shooting without the recoil or noise.

Posts: 2299 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That was a good day of shooting! Bring out the Cans!!

Posts: 1447 | Location: Western WA | Registered: September 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post