SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    AAC 51T Muzzle Devices or Equivalent?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AAC 51T Muzzle Devices or Equivalent? Login/Join 
posted
I'm in need of a 5.56 AAC 51T Brakeout. I know AAC is defunct as a company. I've looked online and all the usual vendors are out. Does anyone have a line on one of these, or is there a company that makes a compatible version? Thanks.

...that I will support
and defend...

Posts: 870 | Location: Northern VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of George from Alaska
posted Hide Post
They are usually all over GunBroker at the everyday not so great price.
I've also found them before with a long google search... "AAC 51T" or "AAC 51T flash" or "AAC 51T muzzle" Many companies you may not usually do business with have a lot of AAC stuff still in stock. And try Guns International, Guns America, AR-15.com and the other suppressor forums.

P220 European
P220 Scorpion
P220 10mm Legion
MK25
P226 Legion
P226 SAO Legion
P229 Legion
556 rifle, my favorite 556
P320 M17 (not the expensive
one) with Leupold DPP
P227 Tac-ops
machineguns
suppressors
07/02

Posts: 76 | Registered: August 04, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
I’m converting my AAC cans to another mounting system. I have several AAC flash hiders in 5/8x24 , one in 1/2x28. E mail me if interested.

Posts: 2293 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pistolria
posted Hide Post
These guys have them. They are good to go!

https://www.righttobear.com/AA...e-Devices-s/2183.htm

Posts: 671 | Location: Jacksonville Beach, FL | Registered: July 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by George from Alaska:
They are usually all over GunBroker at the everyday not so great price.

Fuuuuudge - you are not kidding.

...that I will support
and defend...

Posts: 870 | Location: Northern VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pistolria:
These guys have them. They are good to go!

https://www.righttobear.com/AA...e-Devices-s/2183.htm

Thanks - looking for a 5.56 brakeout however.

...that I will support
and defend...

posted Hide Post
SIGfourme...

You are converting your AAC cans to another mounting system?

How do you do that?

I have two M4-2000's and one 762SDN that I would love to switch over from the factory mounting system.

The "Boz"

Posts: 1528 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Biz-response sent

Posts: 2293 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redlickranch
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bozman:
SIGfourme...

You are converting your AAC cans to another mounting system?

How do you do that?

I have two M4-2000's and one 762SDN that I

would love to switch over from the factory
mounting system.

I would be interested in doing my AAC 7.62 Can to another mount. What all does one have to buy and is there a similar set up like the 51T ratcheting system? I don't really want to just go direct thread. My 22 can comes loose while shooting and it's kind of a pain.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1047 | Location: Bluegrass State GO CARDS!!! | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
e mail sent to redlickranch for conversion info.

For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
ECCO machine is the place most have been sending their AAC cans to for conversions.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7990 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^FYI - If you search for 'Ecco Machine' using Google, you'll find links to few threads on ARfcom re: their work, including a 20 page thread from Aug 2019, in which Ecco Machine participated. There are lots of pics....And their work is VERY Impressive! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8771 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redlickranch
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGfourme:
e mail sent to redlickranch for conversion info.

Checked spam and don't see email. Thanks for help.

THANK YOU GOT THE INFO..... Mike

This message has been edited. Last edited by: redlickranch,

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1047 | Location: Bluegrass State GO CARDS!!! | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Resent

Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Just to bump this back to the top....

It looks like Meridian Defense sells a 51T compatible muzzle brake/comp.

Intended for AKs, so it's 30 cal, and your only thread options are 14x1 LH and 1/2x28, but it's at least some aftermarket support for legacy AAC cans.

https://meridiandefensecorp.com/bd2-51t/

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post