SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    New from Griffin Armament; The Bushwhacker 46
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New from Griffin Armament; The Bushwhacker 46 Login/Join 
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted
Somebody buy one of these and try it out for me.Smile

https://www.griffinarmament.co...al-sound-suppressor/

If the marketing is to be believed, I might consider this as my next NFA purchase.

Posts: 6289 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sure, get back to you in about 10-12 months and let you know how it is Wink

Seriously, it just seems like a .46 caliber Paladin, and made to compete with the Hybrid 46. I can see the appeal to big bore fans, but don’t know about slapping a 8.25”, 18 oz. can on a pistol.

Posts: 3326 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
Lets see, threads auto prune at 6 months, I think, so we only have to bump this once. So, yeah, you get on that!Smile
It looks to me to be similar to my current can, a Silencerco Omega45. Except apparently the Bushwhacker is rated for rifle pressures whereas my Omega45 is not. When finances allow, I'd like to pick up a can (or two) to put on my AR's. The Omega45 works well on my 300blk with subsonic loads, but I sure don't want to get my ammo mixed up and run any supersonic through it.

Of course by the time "finances allow" there is no telling what will be out there...

Posts: 6289 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shackelford
posted Hide Post
Buried lede: there is now a Plan A comparable muzzle device for .458. I have a Rex Silentium MG7 in 458 that is pending, so this means I can slap a Plan A on that thing and potentially use it on some other rifles...

Posts: 831 | Location: Volunteer | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post