SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Gas in the face on 55X weapons specifically
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gas in the face on 55X weapons specifically Login/Join 
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hrcjon:
Can someone here vouch for those valves and the source?

Quick shipping and I have it in my hands. Havent had a chance to try it out yet. Fits my 550 and 551's but it is a bit tigher than the original.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: gw3971,

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought they weren't for use with the 553; only the guns with the larger piston.

Posts: 2152 | Location: Northeast GA | Registered: February 15, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KSGM:
I thought they weren't for use with the 553; only the guns with the larger piston.

Opps, you are correct. I meant 551 not 553. I bought it to suppress my 550 since B&T makes a can here in the US that will mount on my 550. Also will be using it on my Sig 551a1.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post